Freitag, 26. April 2013

Ilir Xhemalija


Hello guys!
My name is Ilir Xhemalija and I am 16 years old. I came from Kosovo but I live since 1998 in Austria in upper Austria.
I live with my parents. I have one brother. He is 13 years old and like to play football, his favourite football player is Lionel Messi from FC Barcelona.

In the free time I play football, go swimming and go out with my friends.
In my summer holidays I visit my fatherland Kosovo with my family. It´s really funny there and I’ve a lot of friend in Kosovo.


I listen oft music example rap music, hip hop and pop. My favourite musician is Bushido, he is a rapper.
I love football and I play for a football club. I am a fan of the football club FC Barcelona and my favourite player is also Lionel Messi.
Lionel Messi is only 1.70 meter tall and 25 years old and is the best player in the world


My favourite foods are Pizza and Kebab

1 Kommentar:

  1. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on .... 247officedept@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen