Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Nehar Latifi


My name is Nehar Latifi, I’m 17 years old and I live in Upper Austria. I come from Kosovo, but I´m living since 2008 in Austria. I live with my parents and my siblings here. I have got one brother and one sister. I visit a business school. My favourite subjects at school are maths and English. Our teachers and the pupils are very friendly. And now I’d like to tell you about my free time: sometimes I go playing football with my friends, I love football. But I play basketball too. In the summer I like to go swimming with my friends. Other hobbies are listening to music, go shopping and to surf the internet. My favourite meals are pizza, spaghetti and soup and my favourite soft drinks are Coca-Cola and Ice Tea.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen