Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Yara Mitter


Hello my name is Yara Mitter and I’m 16 years old. I’m very small for my age that’s why I like wearing shoes especially high heels that make me look taller. I have long orange dyed hair which are cuted up on the right sight. It looks like a side cut maybe you know what that is. My favourite colours are blue, purple, black and grey. I try to make my room at home only set up with these colours. I love painting and drawing therefore I have many pictures drawn of my own in my room. My homeland is Austria and I’m very proud about that but I don’t have any prejudices about foreigners or don’t like them or similar. I could imagine to have a penfriend from your country or write e-mails with someone. School is not my best friend. The reason is I’m lazy and I have to learn hard to get good notes. I have a mother, a father, a brother, who can make me laugh all the time until I cry for laughter and a cat. One thing I like too is singing and maybe a little bit dancing. My brother is good at singing and sometimes I sing while he is playing the piano, he wants to teach me more about how I can sing better than yet. I hope, I was able to give you an imagination about our youth and our country.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen