Montag, 22. April 2013

Anna Schulz


Hello, my name is Anna Schulz. I´m 16 years old. I live in Austria all my live long. My family are my mum und my dad. I´ve also one sister und one brother. My sister has one daughter. So I´m an aunt. I like this a lot.

My hobbies are in summer swimming and met friends and in winter I love skiing. I think you never seen any snow! ;).

I go running with my neighbour dog in summer almost every day. I have got the drive licence.

My favourite food is pizza and spaghetti, I love ice cream. My favourite drink is cola.

The favourite subjects in my school are IT-Office management and Religious Education.I go to school in Eferding were yours teacher Prof. Sautner come from I´ve had she in Geography and Physical Education.

 

Yours Anna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen