Montag, 22. April 2013

Marlies Mayr


My name is Marlies Mayr and I am 15 years old. I live with my parents, my sister and my cat in a house with a big garden.

I go to school in Eferding. Now I visit the 2AS handelsschule. My hobbies are swimming, meeting friends and reading books. My favourite food is pizza and lasagne. And my favourite drink is coke. In winter I often go skiing with my family or with my friends. In summer I go swimming or meet friends to go for an ice-cream.

In my summer holidays I fly with my parents to Greece for 1 week. There we have a lot of fun. We all like the greek lifestyle and we enjoy the holidays very much.

In summer I also have time to read a lot of books. During the year I don’t read so much because I have to work for school, do my homework and learn for tests. When the sun is shining I go into the garden with my sunchair and chill for the whole afternoon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen