Montag, 22. April 2013

Melek Kisa


My name is Melek Kisa. I am 16 years old.

 
I live in Austria but i am from Turkey. During the holidays I like to fly in my home country, Turkey, because I see there my whole family. I love travels and to fly to other countries. The most important to me are my family and friends. I like to spend time with them. I spend most of my time with my friends. My friends are for me very important and valuable. My goal is to work in an office after school, because I want to earn my own money.

 
My favorite subjects are business informatics and accountancy. I visit a business school in Eferding. I go to the second class.

My hobbies are swimming and to go out with friends. Sometimes we are going smoking whaterpipe. Most of the time I listen to music. I love music.

My favorite food is pizza and my favorite drink is ice tea. I love the summer, chill with friends in the sun and the sea is so relaxing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen