Montag, 22. April 2013

Paulina Schütz


My name is Paulina Schütz. I am 15 years old.

 
I go to business school in Eferding. My favourite subjects are Germany and business studies.

 I love to meet my friends, I always have fun with them.

And I often go shopping. I love listening to music. I often go for a walk with my parents, I love nature. In my holidays I always drive to foreign countries. I love summer and I love swimming. I like traveling. I don’t like the winter, it is always so cold.

 
My desires are to have a good profession. I want to work in an office.

And I want to live in Linz. I love this city.

In the summer I will make a summer job in a bank for one month.

 My greatest wish is that I always do well with my family and with my friends. That's the important thing for me. My family will always be fine.

 
I have a sister, she is older than me, she is 20. She's such a good person. I love her so much. She works in an office in Linz and studies in Linz. She also makes a voluntary work with african people. She helps them to learn better German and so on. She is a great person.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen