Freitag, 26. April 2013

Edison Bytyci


Hello I´m Edison B.

 I live in Austria with my parents and my siblings.

I have 1 brother and 1 sister.

To school I go by bus so I hadn´t to go by foot. I live in a big house with a great equpment.

My hobbies are to play football, meet friends and swimming in the summer.

Football is not just a hobby for me, I play it every day and I love it.

My family is original from Kosovo and we came to Austria when I was 10.

Kosovo is a little Country in the south of Europe.

My favourite meal are Kebap and Pizza and my favourite drink is Coca Cola.

My favoutite footballteam is Fc Bayern München because they they play with good players and they play fast and very good.

My favourite job is to work in an office.

In my summerholidays I visit my fatherland Kosovo. There are all my relatives and Friends

 I hope I could give you a Expression in my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen