Freitag, 26. April 2013

Julian Riffert


My name is Julian and I am 16 years old.

My life is very okey. Most I go out with my friends and drive with my motorbike.
I’m a little bit sad but the weather in Austria is cold. When the spring come, then is all perfect.
In this moment I have a lot of stress, because I make the driving license for motorbike, car and tractor. At school I have a lot to learn but it is not really a problem for me.
What I really like is to make music on the turntables and go out in big discos.
Mostly I’m looking forward to the summer holidays.
I hope the weather is nice and hot and I can go into my pool.
In the evening at summertime, I drive to a friend and helped out, his uncle is a farmer and I can drive with the tractor.
I also have a Youtube Channel and I make videos with my motorbike when I drive in a forest and on the fields.
Sometimes my friend and I driving around in the city and have fun.
Maybe I go on Wednesday in a pub and drink a beer with some other friends.
At weekends, mostly on a Saturday afternoon I drive to my girlfriend.
When I’m in a bad mood I drive to a forest and there I chill a bit.


Best regards

Julian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen