Freitag, 26. April 2013

Valentina Kern


My Life

 Hello my name is Valentina Kern. I am 17 years old. I have an older sister(20) Larissa and my parents Berthold und Christine.

I live in Upper Austria in a small town called Eferding.

I love to read books, especially novels and thrillers.

If I have even started to read, I can not even stop something like a container whenever investigated. My mother read to me every night when I was a kid.

In addition to reading, I'm also very happy to ride. Since I was small I am interested in animals and later especially for horses

Above all, I think it's great that each horse has its own strengths and characteristics.

When I'm done with school I want to buy later in any case even a horse when I have enough saved

Now I have 2 rabbits, meanwhile (Max and Moritz) as a pet.

During leisure time I meet up with my friends Marlies, Jasmin and Beatrice with I stretch in the same class go.

Since I was little girl, I went skiing in the winter. In the summer I go to the swimming pool.

After the school I will work in a office.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen