Montag, 22. April 2013

Masar Gashi


Selam aleykum

My name is Masar Gashi and I am 16 years old.

My parents are from Kosovo, but i was born in Austria.

I have 2 siblings, which are younger than me.

I live in a village in the countryside in Austria.

 
My hobbies are playing and watching football,

listen to music and meet friends.

I started playing football at the age of 8.

In my club im a striker. I shots a lot of goals.

My favourite football club is FC Barcelona.

I’m a Lionel Messi fan, but i also like Cristiano Ronaldo.

 
I usualy heard rap-music.

I like the german-rapper Bushido. In my opinion he is the best.

I support him with buying his albums.

 
When I meet my friends, we have a lot of fun.

 
My dream job is to be a business man. Now I visit the 2nd class in the business school in Eferding. I will finish this school next year.

 
My life sounds great, but it is not easy for me in Austria, because some Austrian criticize me, because I don't look like a „normal“ Austrian.

 
I hope I could give you a view in my life.

 
Yours faithfully

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen