Montag, 22. April 2013

Beatrice Spiegl


My life

Hello.
I’m Beatrice Spiegl and I’m 16 years old. I live in Austria with my mother, my stepfather and ma half-sister. My dad lives in Schärding, thats also in Austria but 30 minutes from my home away.

In my free time, when the weater is fine I learn often in the garden or drive with the moped to my friend. I sometimes go riding and in summer I often go swimming. In the evenging I read a book and on weekend I realy often go out or meet friends and go shopping with my friends. One day in the winter I watch an Icehockey game, because I’m a Icehockey fan of the Black Wings Linz team. My favourite drink is raspberry juice and my favourite meal is spaghetti.
I go to school from Monday to Friday. When I finish this school I would like to work in an office.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen