Freitag, 26. April 2013

Sabine Berndorfer


Hello!

 
My name is Sabine Berndorfer. I am 18 years old. I have five sisters and five brothers.

My childhood was not perfect. My father had to work very much.

I leave in a lodging with my brother Hubert. He is 23 years old. Since one year I am out of dumps.

At the weekends I visit my family and sometimes I visit my niece Verena or my girlfriend Lisa. When I visit my niece Verena, Iam very happy.

My lovely meal is „Gefüllte Paprika“. I have one niece and three nephews. I didn`t see my nephews very often. My sister Evelyn is child-bearing. The child is coming in winter.

In the summer, I make holiday in Italia with my sister Sandra.

My biggest wish is, that I am happy with my life.

When the business school ends, I will be a shop assistant. I go in the school and after school I am cooking for me and my brother. After cooking, I learn for the school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen