Montag, 22. April 2013

Judith Oelsch


Judith Oelsch/school assistant of Christian Penninger
 
Hello students in Nairobi,

I am happy to contact you and now would like to introduce myself:

I love to spend time with my family and my friends. I also enjoy being with the class 2AS and supporting my student Christian.

I reside together with my husband Manfred and our two children Anna and Marius in a house in the countryside. Anna is 16 years old and her brother is two years younger. In summer we prefer to be outside in the garden, to jump trampoline or to play the game bocce. I like to have meal with my family and our friends on the terrace but I don`t like pineapple and mushrooms. My favourite meal is “Wiener Schnitzel” or “Pizza”. Many people being my guests are a wonderful feeling for me.

We have two cats and in our artificial pond there are many frogs and goldfishes.
I am a very creative woman. I enjoy tinkering and painting, making pottery and I love to help someone to set up his living room. I always have lots of ideas. My favourite colour is blue.

I’m 43 years old and 169cm tall. With my husband I go to dancing class. It is very funny. I also like to take a walk in the wood. In winter we go skiing and in summer we make a bicycle tour.
I like to watch movies in the cinema and afterwards enjoy a long drink.

Best regards
Judith

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen